Silliness and the inability to let go.
2. What made you smile today?
I made a joke about Blade and Dracula raves... I know...
3. What were you doing this morning at 8a.m.?
I was still sleeping after keeping Carter up till 4AM while he patiently listened to my ranting.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Sending electronic invitations out to our wedding.
5. Something that happened to you in 1985?
I used to play in the woods behind my house, in retrospect it was actually just someone's land but to me it was a mysterious deserted house and other worlds.
6. Your prom night?
I went to prom with Hillary Land.
7. Last thing you said aloud?
Hey guy, how come you're not using this router?
8. Last thing some one said to you?
"Can't wait to see you in Texas, talk to you soon." -Dad
9. Worst thing currently on television?
I'm rubbing my eyes trying to figure out just what is the worst thing on... uniformly I have no idea, but it involves most television.
10. What was in the mail today?
Discount codes from LuLu
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
I only drank some Oddwalla B Monster
12. What is your favorite part of the day?
Hard to say, most often I'm never aware that it's going to be my favorite part of the day; serendipity and such.
13. Your current To-do list?
Rent PA, contact musicians, work emails, the Dukes of September tickets, get rings, it's a long list.
18. Least favorite place to shop?
19. Last thing you bought?
A suit for my wedding. Bo helped me, it was a miracle journey.
20. Last gift you received?
My friend Eric allowed me to borrow his car while I was in Austin; Caleb and Carter both have housed me and us. It's been wonderful and an invaluable gift.
21. Funniest thing you heard all day?
"You're hearing it all man." -Yogi at Yellow Dog Studios
22. what color is ur front door?
Wooden and glass
24. Beautiful is:
the Knights of Cherrywood this evening
25. Describe your keychain:
Eric's Chevy keys and a key to Caleb and Cater's house
26. Where do you keep your change?
We live in the future, I haven't had real paper or metal money in some time.
27. Say something to the number 1 person in your Top 8:
I think this may have to have something to do with how MySpace used to work?
28. Describe your winter coat:
Black modern looking military jacket
29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
It was december in Austin, mild.
30. Last ice cream flavor?
Cake Batter, I believe it's made from tears shed at fat camp.
31. Last rainbow you saw?
Not entirely sure.
32. Something you are excited about:
I'm about to be married to the person I've sought most my entire life.